Monday 7 October 2013

Singapore - The Garden of Asia

Singapore - The Garden of Asia
3rd September - 6th September 2013


Singapore has a bit of a reputation for being a bit boring so my expectations were low.  I had 3 days to explore the city, it rained for the whole time I was there but I have to admit I rather liked it and ran out of time.


Welcome to Singapore 

Well there is no ambiguity here, maybe they should put this on the entry card for Peru!! 

The Dragons Tooth Temple





The Sands










The Singapore Flyer - Much bigger than the London Eye








A great view of the start/finish line for the Singapore Grand Prix








The Fish Spa and my feet 



The Colonial style buildings







The Raffles Hotel 

The MerLion
This is the mythical creature with the head of a lion and the body of a fish, used as a mascot of Singapore



View from the top of the tourist bus...it rained all day

Not sure I want to eat here




Still raining 


Overall a great place to visit, I really liked Singapore, even in the rain and felt that there was still more to explore after 3 days



No comments: